Film Tape Options
- Glow-in-the-Dark Tape - used to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- Vinyl Tape - used for color coding, floor marking and seaming marley dance floors.
- Polyethylene Film Tape - used for seaming & splicing of polyethylene sheeting, general purpose holding, greenhouse repair, stucco masking, removable protective masking and shrink wrapping (aka hull preservation tape).
- Surface Guard / Surface Protection Tape - provides excellent protection from punctures, tearing, abrasion and erosion.
- UHMW polyethylene - use where high chemical and abrasion resistance is needed or an extremely low coefficient of friction to create a surface with no slip or stick tendencies.
- Skived Teflon - use where good insulation and heat resistance is required or where maximum slip and lubricity are needed (anti-friction).
- Silicone Splicing Tape - for seaming silicone coated substrates and for circuit board masking.
- Stationery Office Supply Tape - used for book repair and spotlight gel repair, invisible mending and label protection.
- Lithographer Tape - used for edging, masking, pre-press stripping and splicing applications.
Find The Best Pricing on Adhesive Tape...
The Easiest Shopping for All Brands of Tape.
Order online or call our 800 # to place an order. 800-806-7580