is available as a single-sided or a double-sided adhesive tape. The primary application for adhesive foam tape
is to hold or mount items.
Foam Tape Options
- Single-Sided PVC Foam Tape - available in either a low-density or medium-density black closed cell foam in thicknesses ranging from 1/16 to 3/4 of an inch.
- Single-Sided Latex Foam - white foam in either a 1/8 or 1/4 inch thickness.
- Single-Sided Urethane Foam - grey open cell foam in a 3/8 inch thickness.
- Foam Underwrap - thin colored highly porous non-adhesive foam.
- Double-Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape - black or white closed cell foam coated with either a rubber or acrylic adhesive available in a 1/32, 1/16 or 1/8 inch thickness.
- Double-Sided PVC Foam Tape - high density black closed cell foam in a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Double-Sided UHB Foamed Acrylic Tape - closed cell clear, grey or white in thickness ranging from 20 to 118 mils.
- Double-Sided UHB Solid Acrylic Tape - closed cell translucent in thickness ranging from 25 to 80 mils.