At FindTape.com, we know that Velcro comes in handy for a lot more than fastening kids' shoes.
This is one of the most versatile and useful types of fasteners, which is why it's used for such a wide variety of applications. The following is a list of some of the many potential uses for adhesive-backed Velcro tape:
- Reusable fastening of products for purposes like quick changes of props in the theater industry
- Mounting or attaching lightweight items safely and securely
- Hanging artwork, photos or signs on a wall
- Keeping rugs, shelf displays and other decorative items securely in place
- Prevent seat cushions from sliding off of chairs
- Creating organization systems to prevent losing track of items like remote controls, pens, flashlights, tools, etc.
- Bundling items like wires, golf clubs, fishing poles, etc.
- Hanging temporary window coverings, screen doors, etc.
- Hiding items like power strips, modems, etc. by attaching them in obscured places
Because Velcro tape is so easy to use and so effective, it's an incredibly useful fastener to keep on hand at work and at home. You'll be surprised by just how often it comes in handy.
The unique hook and loop system makes this product flexible and self-supporting. Some Velcro tapes are sold separately while others come with both the hook side and the loop side, so be sure to double-check your selections when placing an order.
Keep in mind that Velcro generally isn't used for heavy-duty applications. If you need a stronger fastener, check out our selection of dual lock fastening tapes at FindTape.com. This type of tape works similarly to Velcro with two strips that attach to form a connection, but dual lock fastening tape can be used to hold heavier items due to its greater closure strength. Browse FindTape.com to see our full collection of fasteners for sale.
To see products assigned to this specific category click back to the 'Category Products' tab. Then to purchase or to learn more about a product simply hover your mouse pointer over its name or image and click on it.