When you want tape that's strong and durable yet not for permanent use, these removable and differential adhesion tapes come to the rescue. Each of these tapes can be removed and/or repositioned as needed. You still get a strong, reliable hold, but you don't have to deal with damaged surfaces or messy cleanup once you decide the tape's work is done. Unsticking the things you've taped is simple, quick and hassle-free when you use differential adhesion or removable tape.
These tapes also offer the added benefit of double-sided coating. This can include the same adhesive on both sides or different types of adhesive on each side of the tape. Just click on any of the products to get the specifications about the type of adhesion and what you can expect in terms of tensile strength.
This collection of removable double-sided adhesive tapes can be used for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Laying of carpet on tile and other flooring in the convention industry
- Mounting promotional, advertising & point of purchase displays
- Carpet installation
- Temporary mounting for assembly, machining, etc.
- Print plate mounting
- General purpose uses in maintenance and construction
- Temporary mounting of lightweight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams
- Making removable stickers & labels (direct mail marketing, medical labeling, etc.)
- Temporary holding of packaging and protective materials during shipment
- Core start-ups
- End tabbing of papers, foils and films
Depending on the product you choose, you may be able to use these removable double-sided tapes from indoor or outdoor locations and from non-porous or porous surfaces. This removable tape for glass, metals, films and paper is available for a low price when you shop at FindTape.
To see products assigned to this specific category click back to the 'Category Products' tab. Then to purchase or to learn more about a product simply hover your mouse pointer over its name or image and click on it.