Create strong bonds and repair critical wiring by using copper foil tape from FindTape.com. With both conductive foil tape and non-conductive foil tapes available, there are a wide range of possibilities when it comes using these products.
You'll find it to be a necessity if you regularly work with electronics, circuitry or wiring of any sort. And because it has that distinctively warm, shiny tone, copper foil adhesive can also be used for artistic projects and decorative accents. The following are just some of the many uses for copper foil tape:
- EMI/RFI shielding of small electromagnetic components
- Repairing, modifying & prototype designing of wiring boards
- Repairing or modifying printed circuit boards, security alarm circuits and more
- Decorative arts & crafts projects
Copper foil tape happens to have some remarkable features that make it especially useful for the applications listed above. When it comes to solderability, copper foil tape is hard to beat. You can incorporate it into your projects seamlessly by taking advantage of this feature. Additionally, this type of foil tape provides excellent conformity, so it can fit into even the tightest spaces with ease. Our options include choices for conductive copper foil tape (best for circuitry modifications and repairs) and non-conductive copper foil tape (best for shielding, working with wiring boards and decorative arts and crafts).
Browse our full collection of foil tapes at FindTape.com. You can buy copper tape in addition to other popular foil tape styles, such as lead tape and aluminum foil tape. Each one offers unique features and capabilities for your everyday needs. When ordering, you'll get to purchase your tape products by the roll or by the case according to your budget and your needs.
Copper Foil Tape Uses
- Conductive Copper Foil Tape - printed circuit board modification; security-alarm circuit repairs
- Non-Conductive Copper Foil Tape - EMI/RFI shielding of small electromagnetic components; repairing, modifying & prototype designing of wiring boards; decorative arts & crafts projects
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Application page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.