(by visiting FindTape.com, you are accepting the practices described in this section)
- FindTape.com is wholly committed to protecting the privacy of both browsers and purchasers of this web site.
- We only cookie users in order to allow shopping carts to be saved across browing sessions. The only data we store is the information you enter on the web site while completing a transaction (e.g. email address, postal address, credit card information, etc.).
- Payment details such as a credit card number are transmitted by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts information your input. The payment information is also stored encrypted in our database (not as human-readable plaint text).
- We also will not disclose any information to unaffiliated third parties without your prior consent.
- The only emails sent to our customers will be transactional emails (order confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc.) unless a user has explicitily opted-in to marketing/promotional emails via the web site.
- We also look at log files to gather anonymous statistics on how customers are browing our site in order to make it easier to use and to correct any errors that may exist (e.g. keywords that are being searched on that do not return any results).
- Please note calls into our 800 number may be monitored and are typically recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- We may revise or update this policy if our practices change - please refer back to this page for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
You can shop at FindTape.com online with confidence. We employ state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure safe and secure transactions to our site. We utilize an Extended Validation SSL certificate (see EV SSL certificate video here
) as the security technology for encrypting the link between our web server and your browser. All data passed between our web server and your browser remains private and secure. Whenever you communicate with us on our payment or member pages, a small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your browser as a sign that we are now engaging SSL. Another sign on some browsers is that when you enter the secure area of the site, the background of the address bar turns bright green. You'll also notice that http:// is replaced by https:// (The 's' stands for 'Secure'). To check on the validity of a website's certificate a good practice is to click on the padlock. Your browser will show you the name of the owner of the certificate. This name should match the name of the website operator. Our SSL certificates are issued by a leading certificate authority, Comodo CA. Comodo is Web Trust-compliant, meaning that their business practices and processes have been rigorously audited according to AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) guidelines by an independent approved auditor (Ernst & Young).
Also if you prefer, we can process your transaction by fax or mail. Fax us at (866) 698-9890 or mail your order to FindTape.com 1330 Rt. 206, #103-149 Skillman, NJ 08558.
This site is owned and operated by FindTape.com. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of FindTape.com, Copyright © 2004-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The content may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of FindTape.com. FINDTAPE.COM is a service mark of FindTape.com (serial number 78695517). All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
- FindTape.com shall automatically collect and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within New Jersey and Pennsylvania (where we have physical presence/nexus) and in California and Nevada where our distribution partner has nexus.
- If orders are being drop shipped direct from a converter with physical presence in that state (currently Illinois, Indiana and Michigan for one of our converters) then sales tax will also be collected and paid to our converter for payment to the appropriate jurisdiction in that state.
- Purchasers from states other than New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and California may be subject to sales taxes, or other taxes, from that state unless the purchase is tax exempt from taxation in that state (a purchase is not tax exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means).
- Some state require purchasers in their states to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay tax on those purchases unless exempt under the law of that state. The tax is typically reported and paid on the purchaser's individual income tax return or by filing a special return with that state's revenue department. For example the referenced form and corresponding instructions for Kentucky can be found online at http://revenue.ky.gov/individual/usetax.htm.
All of FindTape.com's products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, FindTape.com makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on our web site. Except as expressly stated herein, FindTape.com expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to FindTape.com arising from any product sold on our web site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall FindTape.com, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. FindTape.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. FindTape.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. If a larger quantity is ordered then what we currently have in stock then the offer price may change depending on if the manfacturer's pricing on the product has gone up. All price quotes are valid for 30 days unless noted differently in the quote. For orders over $2,500 we typically require prepayment via check or wire transfer. Your order will be deemed accepted by FindTape.com upon shipment of products that you have ordered. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier and we cannot be held accountable for the performance of a shipping carrier. If the items were shipped using your shipping account it is understood, and the customer agrees, that if the charges are later billed back to us by either the shipping carrier or a 3rd party we have used to ship the items the chargeback will be debited from the original credit card used to place the order. The customer will not dispute this credit card charge for shipping under any circumstances. Also please note affiliate programs can not be combined on the site so if you come to the site via a shareasale affiliate or another 3rd party only one will be applied to the order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error, or shipping or order totals are incorrectly calculated FindTape.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed with incorrect information irrespective of whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, FindTape.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
FindTape.com orders ship FOB shipping point, also referred to as FOB origin. This indicates the buyer pays shipping cost, and takes responsibility for the goods when the goods leave our distributor's premises. If a shipment is lost and does not arrive we'll be happy to help open an investigation with the shippng carrier; however the investigation will have to conclude (and the claim settled) before we can have our distributor send out a replacement shipment.
You agree that any legal action brought against FindTape.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the FindTape.com site shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Somerset County New Jersey.