is available as a single-sided or a double-sided adhesive tape. The primary application for adhesive foam tape
is to hold or mount items.
Foam Tape Options
- Single-Sided PVC Foam Tape - available in either a low-density or medium-density black closed cell foam in thicknesses ranging from 1/16 to 3/4 of an inch.
- Single-Sided Latex Foam - white foam in either a 1/8 or 1/4 inch thickness.
- Single-Sided Urethane Foam - grey open cell foam in a 3/8 inch thickness.
- Foam Underwrap - thin colored highly porous non-adhesive foam.
- Double-Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape - black or white closed cell foam coated with either a rubber or acrylic adhesive available in a 1/32, 1/16 or 1/8 inch thickness.
- Double-Sided PVC Foam Tape - high density black closed cell foam in a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Double-Sided UHB Foamed Acrylic Tape - closed cell clear, grey or white in thickness ranging from 20 to 118 mils.
- Double-Sided UHB Solid Acrylic Tape - closed cell translucent in thickness ranging from 25 to 80 mils.
To see products assigned to this specific category click back to the 'Category Products' tab. Then to purchase or to learn more about a product simply hover your mouse pointer over its name or image and click on it.