Our Paper Tape
category includes paper-backed tapes used for painting, color coding, masking, packaging, splicing and mounting. Paper tapes are easy to tear and typically come with a weaker adhesive for easier removal from most surfaces.
Varieties of Paper Tape and Masking Tape
- Crepe Paper Masking Tape - a general purpose multi-use tape for holding, masking and color coding
- Flatback Paper Tape (also referred to as Kraft Paper Tape, Artist Tape, Console Tape or Board Tape) - offer excellent printability
- Painters Tape - constructed of crepe paper and is used when clean removal is required even after being exposed to sunlight over a number of days
- High Temperature Automotive Masking Tape - use when elevated temperatures and solvent resistance is required
- Pre Mask Tape - translucent saturated paper which is used to transfer cut vinyl graphics from their release liner to another surface
- Drafting Tape - smooth crepe paper with low tack, also used for labeling
- Freezer Tape - used to completely wrap around the contents of freezer paper to seal it
- Spark Deflection Paper Tape - adhesive-backed paper used by welders to protect vertical surfaces from damage caused by welding spatter and grinding sparks
To see products assigned to this specific category click back to the 'Category Products' tab. Then to purchase or to learn more about a product simply hover your mouse pointer over its name or image and click on it.