From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Scapa 200N Premium Fluorescent Gaffers Tape is a premium gaffer tape that comes in bright eye-catching colors. It is available in the traditional four neon colors: fluorescent green, orange, pink and yellow. Scapa 200N Gaffers Tape is 12 mils thick and has an adhesion of 35 ounces per inch. The tape is designed to remove adhesive-residue free and will meet all your expectations in a matte, non-reflective finish gaffer's tape. 200N will fluoresce under black light (the fluorescent orange and pink look similar under blacklight); however please note this is not a glow-in-the-dark tape.
Scapa discontinued 200N in all four fluorescent neon colors - green, orange, pink, and yellow. Please see Polyken 510-Neon or Pro Tapes Pro-Gaff-Neon as an alternative.
Scapa 200N Premium Fluorescent Gaffers Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 50 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa 200N' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.