From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Polyken 203 Economy Grade Duct Tape is a polyethylene-coated cloth tape with rubber based adhesive. Applications include bundling; general purpose packaging; and temporary holding. It has good tensile strength, adhesion, and tack.
Features & Benefits
- Handles easily.
- Conforms well to irregular surfaces - will not twist or curl during application.
- Tested in accordance with UL 723 certification.
- Low VOC content and can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®.
Our converter has switched to Polyken 2280 to carry in log rolls as an alternative to Polyken 203 economy-grade duct tape.
Polyken 203 Economy Grade Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene (PE) coated cloth
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 85 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 39 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 24%
- VOC Content: < 1 g/L
- Certifications: UL723; can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Polyken 203' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.