From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Scapa 1250 CrystalClear™ Transparent Film Tape is an ultra clear polypropylene film with a non-yellowing acrylic adhesive. It is used for overlaminating film for labels and prints and for splicing. Scapa 1250 Film Tape is excellent for use as gel repair and book repair tape. Features include:
- low unwind force for easy handling
- UV resistant
- non-yellowing adhesive
- polypropylene carrier is stable and long lasting
- non-staining tape in the textile industry
Scapa 1250 is no longer stocked. Please see JVCC BOOK-20CC or Permacel J-LAR as alternatives.
Scapa 1250 CrystalClear Transparent Film Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic adhesive How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polypropylene film
- Thickness: 2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 320°F
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa 1250' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.