Scapa 1919 Desk Tape is a translucent cellulose frosted matte acetate film, single coated with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. Used for splicing, office applications, and repairing and joining documents and drawings. Product benefits include: invisible once applied, can be written on, and non-yellowing adhesive. Compare with 3M Scotch "Magic Tape". On a 1 inch inner diameter core.
Scapa 1919 Desk Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: cellulose acetate film
- Thickness: 2.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 25 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 160°F
- Elongation: 35%
- Core: 1" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa 1919' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.