Nashua 357SA Spray Adhesive is designed for temporary and permanent bonding. Used to bond fabric, fiberglass insulation, plastic films, felt, rubber, leather, cork, paper, cardboard, urethane foam, foil to metal, wood to wood and a variety of other substrates. Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content and can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 under LEED and meets SCAQMD Rule 1168 and Green Seal GS-36 requirements. Nashua 357 Spray Adhesive features/benefits include:
- Fast skin, fast grab, low soak in spray adhesive.
- Formulated to bond polyethylene to concrete block, wood and many other hard-to-bond pieces.
- May be used to bond carpet and is ideal for label applications.
- May be used for either permanent or temporary bonds.
- Good UV, moisture, and oxidation resistance.
It has a lace spray pattern, solvent odor, 15 second to several hour bonding time, 1 year shelf life, and its volume is 19.6 fluid ounces (net weight is 14 ounces), contains no methylene chloride, and is extremely flammable. For permanent bonds spray both surfaces; allow 1-2 minutes for tack to develop and then bond with firm pressure. For temporary bonds, apply a light, even coat to one surface; allow tack to develop and then bond with firm pressure.
NOTE: Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of restricted products (aerosol cans, flammable items, etc.) by air so please only choose UPS Ground/Standard as your shipping method if including this product in your order.