From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC Flame-Shield Flame Retardant Gaffers Tape is a premium grade vinyl coated cloth tape. Flame Retardant Gaffers Tape is used to hold wires and lights in A/V, TV, photography and motion picture industries where flame retardancy is a factor (casino, live theater, and other venues). JVCC Flame-Shield comes on an easy to use and store 1-1/2" core.
JVCC Flame-Shield Flame Retardant Gaffers Tape Specifications
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 58 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 1-1/2" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC Flame-Shield' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.