Scapa SR516V Double Coated 1/16" Foam Tape is a white polyethylene foam, coated on both sides with a high-performance rubber adhesive. The product is supplied on a 60# kraft release liner. Applications for two-sided foam tape include general mounting of mirrors, signs, nameplates, hooks and soap dispensers as well as mounting of reflectors and signs. Scapa SR516V can also be used for gasketing, spacing and sound deadening.
Benefits of the Scapa SR516V Foam Tape include:
- Rubber-based adhesive provides for a good specific adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Its high adhesive coat weight aids in adhesion to irregular surfaces.
- Good quick-stick makes application easy.
- High shear strength gives high load bearing ability.
- Foam gives good thermal insulation properties.
- Composite die-cuts easily.
Custom widths may be available
This tape often comes to us as full log rolls (not pre-cut) so it may be possible to cut the tape to a width not shown in the pricing table below. Also note that since this tape comes in log roll format most rolls will ship on a plain white core. Please use the 'Contact Us' page to inquire about a price and any minimum requirements for this tape in a custom width.