JVCC DCF-01 Double Coated Film Tape is a two-sided polyester film tape with an acrylic adhesive for use in the graphic arts industry for nameplates, decals, and general purpose bonding. It comes on a release liner. JVCC DCF-01 is also used for the splicing.
This tape is no longer being manufactured. Please see JVCC DC-4109RS, JVCC DC-1503 or JVCC DC-1114 as alternative tapes.
JVCC DCF-01 Double Coated Film Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyester film
- Release Liner: paper
- Thickness: 4 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 45 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 10 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCF-01' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.