Polyken 832 Polyethylene Film Tape is a polyethylene film tape with UV resistant acrylic adhesive. It is used on glass and Plexiglas for clean removal. It is also used in abatement processes and as a protective tape. Polyken 832 is UV resistance which allows for outdoor use. This is an overstock product and only limited inventory is available.
Polyken 832 Polyethylene Film Tape [Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: UV resistant acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film
- Thickness: 6.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 25 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 5 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 12.5 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 500%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Polyken 832' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.