From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Shurtape DF-633 Double Coated Tissue Tape is used for mounting, holding, splicing, tabbing and joining various substrates including metal and plastic. Shurtape DF-633 is also used for laying carpet and attaching nameplates. High quality acrylic adhesive, double-faced tape without a thick, bulky backing. Used on a variety of substrates. Excellent resistance to heat and weathering.
DF-633 has been discontinued by Shurtape and no inventory now remains. Please see Shurtape DT-200 for an alternative.
Shurtape DF-633 Double Coated Tissue Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: tissue paper
- Release Liner: siliconized flat paper
- Thickness: 7.5 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 4 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3.5 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 5.1 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
- Elongation: 2%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Shurtape DF-633' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.