Shurtape SF-682 Shurflex HVAC Metalized Duct Tape is a contractor-grade cloth duct tape used in the HVAC industry to seam, connect, splice, patch and seal sheet metal and flex duct, rigid duct boards, air vents, insulation, fibrous filter banks and pollution collection systems. It can also be used for waterproof packaging. benefits of the tape include: waterproof backing; provides moisture free, air tight seal; flexible and conformable; easy unwind; hand tearable; no release liner to discard (linerless); and the tape color/appearance is designed to match sheet metal, flex duct and duct board. The metallic coating put on the tape gives it a chrome-like look and feel. Shurtape SF 682 Duct Tape is the same tape as SF 683, but without the printing on the tape.
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
Shurtape SF-682 ShurFLEX HVAC Metalized Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film with a polyester/cotton blend cloth carrier
- Thickness: 10 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 18%
- Flame Spread Index: 0
- Smoke Development Index: 0
- Certifications: Tested in accordance with UL 723; US Green Building Council – LEED Point Contributor Product
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
|2 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 48mm x 55m
(1 to 23 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(24 to 119 rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(120 to 239 rolls)10+ CASES
(>= 240 rolls)
* see individual roll price to left$360.72
|3 in. x 60 yds.|
Actual Size: 72mm x 55m
* typically takes approximately 10 extra business days to ship
(1 to 15 rolls)1 TO 4 CASES
(16, 32, 48, ... rolls)5 TO 9 CASES
(80, 96, 112, ... rolls)10+ CASES
(160, 176, 192, ... rolls)
* 1 case$22.60
** special order sizes are not returnable (and non-cancelable if material has been ordered or cut before the cancellation request was made)
** special order sizes for this item typically ship direct from our supplier so will not ship together with stocked products
** minimum requirements are due to the fact that the product size is non-stock
** if a particular size has a minimum item requirement please only purchase that size in multiples of that minimum, e.g. if the minimum is 12 then purchase as 12, 24, 36, etc.
|WHAT DO CUSTOMERS BUY WHO VIEW THIS ITEM
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT THESE AT THE SAME TIME