JVCC DCC-1R Double Coated Cloth Carpet Tape is a differential double-coated (two-sided) cloth tape on a PE film liner. Differentially coated double-sided cloth tape is primarily used in the convention industry for temporarily laying carpet on tile floors, but can be used in many applications that require two different levels of adhesion. Product peels cleanly & leaves virtually no residue from both adhesive faces.
JVCC DCC-1R Double Coated Cloth Carpet Tape (Differential Adhesion) Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: cloth
- Release Liner: LDPE (low-density polyethylene) film
- Thickness: 13 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 11 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 40 ounces per inch (exposed side) / 45 ounces per inch (liner side)
- Tensile Strength: 35 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 200°F
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCC-1R' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.