Shurtape AF-982 FSK (Foil/Scrim/Kraft) Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: high tack, synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil/fiberglass scrim/kraft paper
- Release Liner: non-contaminating, siliconized, flat white paper
- Thickness: 9.4 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 6.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 43 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 230°F
- Elongation: 1%
- Flame Spread Index: 10
- Smoke Development Index: 10
- Certifications: Tested in accordance with UL 723; US Green Building Council – LEED Point contributor product
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy