From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC PACK-1A All Purpose Packaging Tape is an all-purpose grade acrylic adhesive packaging tape. It is designed for manual or automated sealing of light to medium weight cartons in varying temperature conditions.
- Cast BOPP film provides the strength and stiffness required for production use.
- Premium acrylic adhesive offers high clarity and UV resistance along with premium aging characteristics.
JVCC has discontinued this product and no inventory now remains. Please see PrimeTac 401 or Shurtape AP-101 for alternative tapes.
JVCC PACK-1A All Purpose Packaging Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Thickness: 1.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 18 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC PACK-1A' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.