JVCC 211 Polyethylene Film Tape is a polyethylene general purpose film tape for splicing, patching, sealing, tabbing and holding. Polyethylene film tape is also used for floor marking, convention center booth marking, packaging, and seaming polyethylene sheeting.
JVCC 211 was discontinued and no inventory now remains. Please see "Scapa 136" or "Patco 503A" for alternative tapes.
JVCC 211 Polyethylene Film Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 70 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC 211' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.