JVCC EL1266-AW Heavy Duty Electrical Tape is a high grade, all weather PVC electrical tape. It is an electrical insulation tape with synthetic rubber adhesive which is flame and cold resistant.
JVCC EL1266-AW Heavy Duty Electrical Tape benefits include:
- No corrosion of copper, brass, steel, or aluminum.
- No cracking, flagging, or corrosive effects when exposed to heat/cold.
- Wound on 1-1/2 inch diameter core with UL-510 and CSA C22.2 No.
197 in core.
NOTE: Product has been discontinued by manufacturer. No inventory remains.
JVCC EL1266-AW Heavy Duty Electrical Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 12.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 22 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 1-1/2" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC EL1266-AW' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.