JVCC MAX-DT Heavy Duty Duct Tape is a super heavy duty duct tape with natural rubber adhesive. It has an extremely soft and conformable backing and it provides high tack and quick grab. JVCC MAX-DT Duct Tape is used for sealing ducts, flex duct connections, and seams in insulation materials. Provides condensation and vapor barrier where needed. Also used for general purpose packaging. Special manufacturer overstock available in 2" black only.
This overstock item is now sold out. Please see Shurtape PC-745 T-REX duct tape as an alternative very thick duct tape.
JVCC MAX-DT Heavy Duty Duct Tape (Overstock) Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 18 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 110 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 50 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC MAX-DT' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.