From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC LITHO-1 Lithographer's Tape is a ruby red E-PVC film tape with a solvent-based natural rubber adhesive. It is used for pre-press striping, splicing, edging and opaquing applications on film materials. Used in the graphic arts, printed circuit board and paper industries for blocking light from sensitive graphic art and printing materials. Lithographers tape will not curl or damage negatives upon removal.
Features & Benefits
- Absorbs UV and short wave light.
- Easily repositionable.
This product was discontinued by the manufacturer and no inventory now remains.
3M #616; Tesa #4156; Dialectric Polymers #NT-716RL; Achem #RL16
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC LITHO-1 Lithographer's Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: solvent-based natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 48 micron PVC film
- Thickness: 2.7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 15 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 33 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 158°F
- Elongation: 75%
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC LITHO-1' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.