JVCC ATG-7502 ATG Tape [Acid Neutral]
ATG-7502 Standard sizes
|ROLL SIZE||ITEM #
||ROLLS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ROLL
||PRICE PER CASE
1/4 in. x 36 yds.
Actual Size: 6mm x 33m
Single Roll (1-11 Rolls)
Partial Case (12-143 Rolls)
1 Case (144-287 Rolls)
2 Cases (288-431 Rolls)
3+ Cases (>= 432 Rolls)
3/8 in. x 36 yds.
Actual Size: 9mm x 33m
Single Roll (1-7 Rolls)
Partial Case (8-95 Rolls)
1 Case (96-191 Rolls)
2 Cases (192-287 Rolls)
3+ Cases (>= 288 Rolls)
1/2 in. x 36 yds.
Actual Size: 12mm x 33m
Single Roll (1-5 Rolls)
Partial Case (6-71 Rolls)
1 Case (72-143 Rolls)
2 Cases (144-215 Rolls)
3+ Cases (>= 216 Rolls)
3/4 in. x 36 yds.
Actual Size: 19mm wide
Single Roll (1-3 Rolls)
Partial Case (4-47 Rolls)
1 Case (48-95 Rolls)
2 Cases (96-143 Rolls)
3+ Cases (>= 144 Rolls)
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.
JVCC ATG-7502 ATG Tape, like all ATG tapes, is reverse wound on the roll so it is designed to be used in an ATG dispenser/gun. Please see below for a matrix of which sizes of this tape fit into which ATG dispensers (not for use in all ATG dispensers)
JVCC ATG-7502 ATG Tape is a permanent unsupported acrylic adhesive transfer film (pressure-sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner). It is used for picture framing, scrapbooking, product assembly, and for design and packaging prototypes. Has good adhesion to paper, most plastic films, and metal foils. Tape is acid neutral and is not soluble in water. Other features include:
- Glass stabilized solvent-based acrylic adhesive.
- On a 50# gold paper liner.
- Mounted on cores designed especially for use in tape dispensers (tape dispensing system allows for quick, clean, and easy application).
Please see listing below to confirm which ATG refill rolls work in which ATG dispensers (you can also watch a YouTube video demonstrating the compatibility between ATG refill rolls and ATG guns).
JVCC ATG1 Dispenser - or - Scotch 700 Yellow Dispenser
Scotch 085 Pink Glider - or - Scotch 714 Red Dispenser - or - Scotch 700A Adapter used in Scotch 700 Yellow Dispenser
- JVCC ATG-7502 (acid neutral): 1/4 in x 36 yd, 3/8 in x 36 yd, 1/2 in x 36 yd, 3/4 in x 36 yd
- JVCC ATG-7502X: 1/4 in x 36 yd, 1/2 in x 36 yd, 3/4 in x 36 yd
- JVCC ATG-7505: 1/4 in x 18 yd, 1/2 in x 18 yd, 3/4 in x 18 yd
- Scapa T002 (acid neutral): 1/2 in x 36 yd, 1/2 in x 60 yd, 3/4 in x 60 yd
- Scapa TD-200: 1/2 in x 36 yd, 3/4 in x 36 yd
- Scapa TD-500: 1/2 in x 18 yd, 3/4 in x 18 yd
- Scotch 908 (acid neutral): 1/2 in x 36 yd, 3/4 in x 36 yd
- Scotch 924: 1/2 in x 36 yd
- Scotch 928 (repositionable): 1/2 in x 36 yd
- Scotch 969: 1/2 in x 18 yd, 3/4 in x 18 yd
For a visual guide to loading and using refill rolls in a JVCC ATG1 dispenser please see http://www.findtape.com/inserts/ATG-Loading-Instructions.pdf.
JVCC ATG-7502 ATG Tape
- Adhesive: solvent based acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: N/A (Unsupported)
- Release Liner: 50# gold paper
- Thickness: 2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 27 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 356°F
- Core: 1" diameter plastic
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils