JVCC DC-1109R/P Double Coated Removable/Permanent Tape is a clear polyester film differentially coated with a removable (low tack) and permanent (high tack) synthetic rubber adhesive system. The liner side (the tape exposed once you remove the liner) is coated with a controlled low tack, highly removable clear adhesive system which exhibits moderate adhesion to a variety of surfaces, but has excellent removability. The exposed side (the tape visible once you unwind it from the roll) is coated with an aggressive, high tack, clear synthetic copolymer adhesive which forms a long-term bond immediately upon contact. JVCC DC-1109R/P double-sided removable/permanent tape complies with the FDA Code of Regulations Title 21, Part 175, Subpart B, Section 175.105 which covers the use of adhesive tapes for indirect food contact.
JVCC DC-1109R/P has been discontinued and no inventory now remains. Please see JVCC DC-4016R/P and Scapa S305 for alternative tapes.
Int'l Tape #550; Venture #523; 3M #9415; Scapa #S-305
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC DC-1109R/P Double Coated Removable/Permanent Tape [Rubber Adhesive] Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyester film
- Release Liner: siliconized paper
- Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 3 mils (carrier, adhesive) 0.5 mils (carrier) 3 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 80 ounces per inch (exposed side) / 10 ounces per inch (liner side)
- Tensile Strength: 10 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 60°F to 120°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 150°F
- Elongation: 50%
- Certifications: FDA Title 21 Part 175 Subpart B Section 175.105
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DC-1109R/P' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.