JVCC DC-4408SW Double Coated Differential Tape (Linerless) is a self-wound transparent PVC film, differentially coated with a high tack/low tack acrylic adhesive system for a smooth and easy unwind. Especially suited for applications where a liner would be a hindrance. JVCC DC-4408SW is used for bag sealing; core start-ups; splicing of plastics, metal foils, paper and cardboard. Its differential adhesive system makes this tape ideal as a closure system for thin film bags. Also used for mounting in the graphic arts industry.
NOTE: This product has now been discontinued, please see 3M 665 for an alternative.
Tesa #51903, 3M #665
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC DC-4408SW Double Coated Differential Tape (Linerless) Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 3.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 30 ounces per inch (exposed side) / 22 ounces per inch (liner side)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 160°F
- Elongation: 40%
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DC-4408SW' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.