JVCC DCC-3R Double Coated Black Carpet Tape is a high quality, double-sided black cloth tape on a film release liner used for carpet hold down and mounting. It replaces tack strips. JVCC DCC-3R Black Carpet Tape is used for carpet hold-down for conventions or on aircraft; hanging or seaming polyethylene sheets for construction or abatement; securing garment to pallet in lieu of spray adhesive in screen printing; and temporary holding applications for industrial use.
JVCC DCC-3R was an overstock item and no inventory now remains. Please see Polyken 108 Flame Retardant Cloth Carpet Tape which is a double-sided cloth tape which is available in the color black.
JVCC DCC-3R Double Coated Black Carpet Tape [Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: cotton cloth
- Release Liner: blue polyethelyne film
- Thickness: 15 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 55 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCC-3R' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.