Nashua G30 Premium Grade Gaffers Tape is an individually shrink-wrapped 30 yard long heavy duty, vinyl-coated tape with a waterproof, low gloss, non-reflective cloth backing. Applications include protecting and anchoring wiring in the photography and film industry; bookbinding; vinyl bus seat repair tape; wrapping or bundling of wire, metals, and plastics; protecting and anchoring electrical wiring; and moisture and dust-proof sealing of equipment cases and film canisters.
This was an overstock manufactured by Covalence Adhesives and we are now completely sold out. Please see Polyken 510 for a 60-yard gaffers tape manufactured by Covalence Adhesives with the same specifications or see JVCC GAFF30YD and Scapa 425 for 30-yard gaffers tapes.
Nashua G30 Premium Grade 30 Yard Gaffers Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl-coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Adhesion to Backing: 29 ounces per inch
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Nashua G30' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.