From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC GC-SIL-10 Electrical Grade Glass Cloth Tape is coated with 2.8 mils of silicone adhesive to provide maximum chemical, solvent and heat resistance. Used for soft cell insulation, phase insulation in integral HP motors, high temperature harness wrapping, flame retardant coil armor wrap, banding heavy conductor coils. An excellent all-purpose tape capable of resisting moderate grit blasting. Insulation class: 200° C Class H. Meets flammability requirements of UL510.
JVCC GC-SIL-10 has been discontinued. Please see JVCC GC-SIL-7 as an alternative.
TLC #900; CHR #540; T&F 3808; Permacel #P-212HD; St. Gobain/Furon #2975-8R; Taconic #6605-10; Bondtec #832TH-10
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC GC-SIL-10 Electrical Grade Glass Cloth Tape [Silicone Adhesive] Specifications
- Adhesive: silicone How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: glass cloth
- Thickness: 8 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2.8 mils (adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 39 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 187 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Strength: 4500 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 500°F
- Elongation: 20%
- Insulation Class: 200°C Class H
- Certifications: ASTM D1000; UL510; MIL-I-19166C Type 10 mil
- Core: 3" diameter plastic
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC GC-SIL-10' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.