JVCC UHB25 Ultra High Bond Double Coated Tape is a 25 mil thick structural grade tape comprised of an integral core of solid acrylic polymer, coated on both sides with a uniform high-tack acrylic adhesive, and carried on a white polyethylene release liner. Provides a superior, permanent bond between a wide variety of substrates, including glass, some plastics, composites, sealed wood, metals, and painted metals. Withstands a wide range of weathering and temperature conditions without losing adhesion. Solid acrylic core gives tape superior strength; it can be easily applied and cleanly cut, yet is flexible, moldable, compressible and conformable to intricate shapes. Tape will bond to most surfaces, but thorough evaluation is recommended when bonding low energy surface material such as PVC, ABS, PE, PP. Not recommended for bonding Teflon, Tedlar, silicone or EPDM.
JVCC UHB25 is used primarily in the transportation industry, automotive, truck, trailer and bus, signs, graphic art assemblies, furniture/appliance manufacturing and RV skin to frame assembly. Rugged metal to metal bonds to replace welding, rivets, bolts, screw and cementing. It will maintain adhesion at sub-zero temperatures and is non-staining and will not harden or become brittle with age. It isolates and dampens vibration and shock.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
JVCC DC-UHB25 Ultra High Bond Double Coated Tape
- Adhesive: ultra high bond acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: solid acrylic polymer
- Release Liner: white polyethylene film
- Thickness: 32 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 25 mils (carrier, adhesive) 7 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 240 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 200 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 100°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 500%
- Density: 62.5 pounds per cubic foot
- Dynamic Shear Strength: 90 pounds per square inch
- Core: 3" diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.