From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Pro Tapes Pro-Spike-Corners Spike Tape Corners are a die cut version of Pro Tapes Pro-Gaff Spike tape. They are a high strength vinyl impregnated cloth tape with a matte finish. Pro-Gaff Spike Corners have a high performance adhesive system; are highly conformable to irregular surfaces; and are waterproof, abrasion resistant and hand tearable. Used for spiking stages and sets. The corners are die cut from 2 inch (48 mm) tape.
Pro Tapes has discontinued their Pro-Spike-Corners product and no inventory now remains.
Pro Tapes Pro-Spike-Corners Spike Tape Corners Specifications
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl cotton cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 48 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Pro Tapes Pro-Spike-Corners' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.