TaraTape 199 Economy Grade Filament Strapping Tape is a fiberglass filament reinforced film tape used for light duty strapping, packaging, unitizing, bundling and palletizing. Resistant to moisture and solvents. Aggressive, synthetic rubber/resin adhesive for quick stick, shock resistance and high shear strength. Cast BOPP film backing resists splitting and cracking.
Our converter is no longer stocking TaraTape 199. Please see Intertape (IPG) RG-300 filament tape as an alternative.
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
TaraTape 199 Economy Grade Filament Strapping Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: hot melt synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: fiberglass reinforced, biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Thickness: 3.9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 69 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 100 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -10°F to 150°F
- Elongation: 4%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'TaraTape 199' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.