Jaybird & Mais 30/31 Adhesive Foam is a latex foam substrate combined with a natural rubber adhesive on a release paper liner. The product is 100% latex free - both the foam substrate and the adhesive coating does not contain any Dry Natural Rubber (DNR) which means there is no latex in the product. The foam is used to make custom padding for areas of the body; especially over lacerations, bumps and bruises. The foam can also be used in conjunction with taping applications for added protection and comfort. Non-sterile, for external usage only. Made is the USA. Available in both 1/8" (Jaybird 30) and 1/4" (Jaybird 31) thicknesses.
ITEMS ON BACKORDER: *** orders can be placed for backordered items at any time
The following are expected in approximately 2 day(s):
In the color WHITE: 1/4 in. thick foam x 5 in. x 72 in.
Jaybird & Mais 30/31 Adhesive Foam Specifications
- Adhesive: latex-free synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: open cell Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) latex foam
- Release Liner: paper
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Density: 11 pounds per cubic foot
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy