From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Shurtape MX-200 Pre-Taped Drop Film is contractor professional-grade pre-taped drop film applied with Shurtape CP-27 14-Day ShurRELEASE Blue Painters Tape. It is film with instant static cling with 3/4"-wide CP-27 UV tape to adhere to a surface. It protects surfaces from paint splatters, drips, and over sprays. Excellent for indoor/outdoor use where ultra-violet resistance is desired and easy to use for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers. The tape can be used on glass, vinyl, metal, wood, painted walls and trim. The tape is not recommended for use on wallpaper, unpainted wallboard, ceiling tile or with uncured coatings.
Shurtape has discontinued their MX line of products. Please see Duck Brand Pre-Taped Dropcloth as an alternative.
Shurtape MX-200 Pre-Taped Drop Film Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: crepe paper
- Thickness: 5.7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 19 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 24 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 6%
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Shurtape MX-200' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.