JVCC DCBF-02 Double Coated Black PVC Foam Tape is a medium density black PVC foam tape coated on both sides with a high performance acrylic adhesive. Carried on a siliconized paper liner. Typically used for gasketting applications and is also a good substitute for liquid sealants since it is clean and waste-free. Good combination of flexibility and conformability with strength and wear resistance. Excellent weatherability and chemical resistance. Complies with European RoHS directive 2002/95/EC.
JVCC DCBF-02 has been discontinued by the manufacturer and no inventory now remains. Please see Scapa S5169 for an alternative double-sided PVC foam tape or JVCC DC-PEF12A / DC-PEF06A / DC-PEF03A for double-sided polyethylene foam tapes.
JVCC DCBF-02 Double Coated Black PVC Foam Tape [medium density] Specifications
- Adhesive: acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: medium density closed cell PVC foam
- Release Liner: siliconized paper
- Tensile Strength: 80 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30°F to 200°F
- Density: 15 pounds per cubic foot
- Force to compress 25%: 9 psi
- Certifications: European RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCBF-02' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.