Scapa RollerMate P2420 Silicone Rubber Coated Cloth Tape is an embossed or dimpled siliconized cloth coated with a solvent-based rubber/resin adhesive system. It is designed to protect web rollers from the buildup of adhesives, inks, coatings, and other materials in the coating, converting, and printing industries. By reducing buildup on idler, feed, and take-up rollers, RollerMate significantly reduces clean-up and maintenance times making production processes much more efficient. The specially formulated adhesive on RollerMate minimizes residue upon removal minimizing the amount of roller clean up required when the tape is changed which extends the life of the roller itself. The tape is more cost-effective than factory-applied coatings and competitive roller wraps. P2420's high co-efficient of friction provides an anti-slip surface and allows it to grip the web and keeps materials moving while preventing the build-up of inks, adhesives and coatings (anti-stick). Has excellent continuous temperature resistance.
Scapa has discontinued this product and no inventory now remains. Please see JVCC RW-32 for an alternative roller wrap tape.
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
Scapa RollerMate P2420 Silicone Rubber Coated Cloth Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber/resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: silicone rubber coated cloth
- Release Liner: white siliconized paper
- Thickness: 26.6 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 23.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 19.8 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 212°F
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa RollerMate P2420' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.