From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC GAFF-RD Gaffers Tape is a red colored multi-purpose gaffer's tape with a vinyl-coating and a waterproof, low gloss, non-reflective cloth backing. Used for wire hold-down; marking stages and film canisters; color coding; bookbinding; and bus seat repair. It has good adhesion and leaves virtually no residue even on difficult jobs. Matte finish for low light reflection. High cloth thread count for clean/straight tear.
JVCC GAFF-RD was an overstock item and no inventory now remains. Please see Polyken 510 or Pro Tapes Pro-Gaff for alternative gaffers tapes which are available in red.
JVCC GAFF-RD Red Gaffers Tape [Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 69 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC GAFF-RD' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.