From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Intertape PF3 Colored Masking Tape is a masking tape used for color coding and other identification purposes. It is stain and solvent resistant. No stock now remains for the specially priced overstock 3/8" red.
Intertape PF3 Colored Masking Tape [Overstock] Specifications
- Adhesive: solvent-based synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: paper
- Thickness: 6.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 33 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 19 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 6.5%
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Intertape PF3' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.