Shurtape PC-21F Flame Retardant Cloth Duct (Cargo Pit) Tape is a specialty grade duct tape used in the aerospace industry to seam, seal, and repair cargo compartment liners, and cover pins and rivets. Adheres well to steel, fiberglass, and plastic. Also used in the HVAC industry where federal, state and local building codes require a flame retardant cloth duct tape and in automotive and OEM markets. Shurtape PC 21F has excellent conformability; resists curling; is hand tearable; and will not support flame spread. Printed message says "Shurtape PC 21F F.A.R. 25.853."
Please note that Shurtape has informed us that PC-21F has been discontinued and no inventory now remains in inventory. Please see Polyken 225FR for an alternative.
Shurtape PC-21F Flame Retardant Cloth Cargo Pit Duct Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: flame retardant natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: waterproof, polyethylene film with a polyester cloth carrier
- Thickness: 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 28 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 20%
- Flame Spread Index: 5
- Smoke Development Index: 15
- Certifications: UL 723; FAR 25.853
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Shurtape PC-21F' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.