From May 22 to May 29, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
Patco 85 PVC Cold Weather Electrical Tape is used for electrical insulation and sealing in cold weather; for busbar insulation; and for waterproofing. It offers greater thickness & conformability and is extremely flexible in cold weather and is flame retardant. Patco 85 also meets Federal Specification MIL-I-24391B and the UL 510 standard. It conforms snugly, adheres readily under any weather conditions, and is suitable for use up to 11.000V dry or wet.
Patco 85 was discontinued by Patco in 2010 and no inventory now remains.
Patco 85 PVC Cold Weather Electrical Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 8.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) 7.5 mils (carrier) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 120°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 221°F
- Elongation: 250%
- Dielectric Constant: 3.20
- Certifications: UL510; MIL-I-24391B; CSA-22.2
- Core: 1 1/2" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Patco 85' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.