Permacel P-162 High Tensile Reinforced Strapping Tape is a premium, high tensile strength monofilament glass tape. Used to guarantee maximum package security for heavy loads. It is engineered to handle practically all strapping applications: palletizing, unitizing, bundling and reinforcing. Plus it is also printable.
Permacel P162 features and benefits include:
- Unique adhesive system assures high-hold to boxboard and resistance to carton flap lifting.
- Especially effective with hard-to-hold surfaces like polyethylene and wax-coated cardboard.
- Polyester/glass construction means real and lasting strength; as well as being waterproof.
- Good clarity. Carton printing can be seen clearly through tape.
- Remains unaffected by a wide range of chemicals.
- Meets all USDA requirements so it may be used as a packaging tape in contact with meat or poultry food products prepared under USDA Federal inspection.
NOTE: Permacel has discontinued P-162. The closest product we have to it would be the JVCC 765P on the web site.