Scapa Dublfilm® S711 Double-Coated Tissue Tape is a non-woven tissue, coated on both sides with an aggressive heat-resistant acrylic adhesive. Application uses include: high speed splicing of papers, films, and foils; decorative parts; and general bonding.
Scapa S711 product benefits:
- Tears easily by hand.
- Fast grabbing acrylic adhesive.
- Excellent holding power and heat resistance.
- Tissue carrier adds dimensional stability and is flexible and conformable (good for irregular surfaces).
- Laminates well to a variety of substrates.
- Performs well over a wide temperature range.
NOTE: Our converter no longer carries Scapa S711 and no inventory now remains. Please see Shurtape DT-200 or JVCC DCT-44A for an alternative.