JVCC GAFF-TAN Gaffers Tape is a tan colored multi-purpose gaffer's tape with a vinyl-coating and a waterproof, low gloss, non-reflective cloth backing. Used for wire hold-down; marking stages; color coding; marking film canisters; bookbinding; and bus seat repair. It has good adhesion and leaves virtually no residue even on difficult jobs. Matte finish for low light reflection. High cloth thread count for clean/straight tear.
This product was an overstock item and no inventory now remains. Please see Pro Tapes Pro-Gaff in tan for an alternative.
JVCC GAFF-TAN Gaffers Tape (Overstock Tan) Specifications
- Adhesive: rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 48 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC GAFF-TAN' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.