JVCC AF20-FR Aluminum Foil Tape is an aluminum foil backed tape combined with a high flame-retardant acrylic adhesive. It comes on a removable paper release liner and its core is UL printed. Its high quality flame-resistance adhesive has extremely aggressive adhesion and holding power which offers reliable and durable Foil-Scrim-Kraft facing joints and seams sealing in HVAC ductwork application. Malleable foil conforms well to irregular & curved surfaces and provides excellent reflection of both heat & light. Excellent vapor barrier due to the low moisture vapor transmission rate.
JVCC has discontinued this product and no inventory now remains. Please see Polyken 345 as an alternative.
Compac #809; Venture #3520CW; Nashua #330; IPG #AC64; Shurtape #AF100; Electro Tape #510; 3M #431, #973; Bondtec #AF11
* alternative to is not the same as equivalent to so please ensure the specifications listed are suitable for your application
JVCC AF20-FR Aluminum Foil Tape (2 mil Flame Retardant/Linered) Specifications
- Adhesive: flame-retardant acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil
- Release Liner: paper
- Thickness: 3.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (carrier) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 72 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 302°F
- Flame Spread Index: 5
- Smoke Development Index: 50
- Certifications: UL723
- Core: 3" diameter UL print
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC AF20-FR' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.