Bostik Blu-Tack is the is the original reusable adhesive. It is permanently plastic and pliable (it can be readily formed into any shape) and each pack comes with strips for ease of use. In the blue-only pack there are 4 strips each approximately 3/4 inch wide x 8 inches long and in the color pack there are 5 strips each approximately 1/2 inch wide x 8 inches long. A few applications for the putty include using to stick posters, sealing around windows and doors, cleaning dust and hair from clothing, keeping pictures straight and modeling. Use Blue-Tack on non-porous surfaces, painted surfaces, vinyl coated wall paper, glass, metal, etc. Remember to press it on, but roll it off. Any remaining Blu-Tack material can be removed by rolling or dabbing with another blob of Blue Tack.
The uses are endless, but here are some others:
- Leave note on door.
- Create 3 dimensional models.
- Hold candles in place in holders.
- Remove dust from awkward places.
- Pick up dropped screws or nails.
- Attach screw to screwdriver to get to hard places.
- Hold figurines in place on the window sill.
- Use to reduce noise vibration.
- Hold markers in place on white board.
- Clean computer keys.
- Hold speakers in place on speaker stands.
- Graphite artists can use as a graphite eraser or magnet.
- Keep picture frames from shifting around on wall.
- Hold end of measuring tape on wall when measuring long runs.