From May 22 to May 28, 2015, for each purchase a customer makes on FindTape.com, we will donate 10%
of the total merchandise price to Operation Homefront. We plan to donate up to $10,000
to the nonprofit during this promotion. Click here
to read why we are supporting them.
JVCC DCC-2R Economy Grade Double Coated Carpet Tape is an exhibition-style removable double-sided tape which is hand tearable and leaves little to no adhesive residue upon removal. JVCC DCC-2R Carpet Tape is used for industrial and commercial carpet hold down and other general purpose applications. It is used primary in the convention and trade show industry.
DCC-2R has been discontinued by the manufacturer and no inventory now remains. Please see Polyken 105C for an alternative.
JVCC DCC-2R Economy Grade Double Coated Carpet Tape Specifications
- Adhesive: hot melt rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 40 mesh cotton/polyester blend cloth
- Release Liner: blue polyethylene film
- Thickness: 10.4 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3.2 mils (liner) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 40.2 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 14 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 140°F
- Elongation: 30%
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'JVCC DCC-2R' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.