Scapa 225T Zone Coated Gaffers Tape consists of premium-grade Scapa 225 gaffers tape which is zone coated with rubber adhesive. Unlike traditional cable path or wire line tapes the adhesive in the center of the tape is not deadened rather adhesive is never applied to that area of the tape. This makes the tape more economically priced. The adhesive-free zone in the center of the tape allows for cabling and wires to be easily pulled through. Since it is constructed from gaffers tape no residue will be left behind on your cables after a show or event. Comes in 60 yard length rolls so double the length of standard cable path/wire line tape.
Scapa 225T has been discontinued and no inventory now remains. Please see JVCC Wire-Line or Pro Tapes Cable-Path for alternative zone-coated gaffers tapes.
Scapa 225T Zone Coated Gaffers Tape [60 yard] Specifications
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is a mil?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 44 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" diameter
* specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy
'Scapa 225T' is out of stock and not currently available for purchase on the site.